So yesterday I got out of bed, took a bath and got dressed. Jason looked at me and happily said, "where are we going?" It didn't last long. We went to Cracker Barrel for lunch...after that, I did not feel well at all...so back home and to bed I went. We saw my OB/GYN there, eating lunch with his son. I wanted to snatch him up from his son time and say, make me feel better...and what else can I do for constipation???? Jason made me refrain myself, since my appt is only 4 days away...perhaps we can address those issues in his office and not at a local restaurant!
I am exited and nervous about finding out the sex...I really don't care if it's a boy or a girl anymore...I am in that stage where I am frightened the baby will not have 2 legs, or will be missing fingers...I have dreams at night that she comes out with her eyes closed and we can't get them open. I guess I need to beg for the 4D ultrasound so I can sleep and quit worrying!
Michael had his first basketball game Saturday! He played pretty much the whole game; except when he got hit in the face with the ball and he cried and walked off the court! I wanted to get up and go over there, but Jason wouldn't let me. He was fine and back in the game...he was paired up with all the bigger kids and stole the ball 2 times!!!! He did REALLY well...it was so much fun to watch! I tried to take pictures with my camera, but it won't take action shots.
My car is acting up. We have no idea where to take it...I have a bad feeling it's going to be big issues, but that car has to last at least another 18 mths! Jason is coming home to assess the situation...
More later!
Jenn
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am so glad that you did not harass your Ob at the Barrel!! Yea for Michael thats great! Does he like it as much as baseball?
ReplyDeleteI think he likes basketball more! He is so good, more action. It sure is more fun to watch!
ReplyDelete