So we are having a girl! I wish everyone could have seen Jason's face when the tech told us...it was priceless. He was more excited than me...I really didn't care if we had a boy because of all the handmedowns that would be available to us...but we are very excited to prospects of a girl in both sides of our family. My MIL said this will probably be our last grandbaby, so I am VERY excited. She said she saw a cute little girl out somewhere and it hit her that she would have a granddaughter! my FIL is just as excited...he said I better save room for him in my house when she comes, because he hasn't had a girl for 25 yrs!
I still don't know how to use the scanner, so I can't put up the ultrasound pics....you can't tell anyway.
More Later,
Jenn
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yea!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteWow! A blog! I just found out about it today....I am so excited. Carrie and Emy can show you how to get some pictures posted this weekend. I MISS Mike and would love to see pictures of all the "events" of his life in Macon....like basketball games and valentines parties!
ReplyDeleteAnd now let's talk about buying p-i-n-k and playing Barbies again! Sigh! Life is Good!