Tuesday, January 5, 2010

First week of January

Ok, my sister Carrie has begged me to start this since our move to Georgia. I love her blog and enjoy reading what she is really thinking. Then Emy started one so I guess I have to!! I have no idea how to make it cute or upload pictures yet, but I will figure it out!

I am freezing! I hate cold weather and thought when I moved back to Alabama, winter would not be in my future anymore! I refuse to turn the heat on upstairs....I am 19 weeks pregnant and for some reason the heat gives me a horrible stuffy bloody nose in the mornings. Among all the other uncomfortable things with pregnancy, this is one of my pet peeves!

My father (Jim) called the other day to see how our holiday was and how I was feeling. When I explained to him that I was in bed the first 3 mths of the pregnancy, he actually said, "what did you think would happen, you are 36 years old!" I laughed and then later thought, crap, he is right...no wonder!

More later~
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment